What is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
Chronic fatigue syndrome or CFS can be considered as an unbearable disorder that is characterized by extreme tiredness or fatigue that even simple rest cannot eliminate this condition. In fact, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), there are 17-24 million people around the globe who are suffering from CFS. Unfortunately, even though CFS has been finally recognized as a psychological illness with real symptoms, not everyone is convinced nor have the idea that they are suffering from it already.
The CFS is considered as a long-term illness that comes with a wide range of symptoms, which may include the following:
• Sleep disorders or problems
• Joint and muscle pain
• Problems or difficulty with remembering, thinking, and focusing
• Flu-like symptoms
• Always feels tired and dizzy
• Experiencing palpitations
However, the severity of the symptoms may depend on the environmental stressors and the individual’s ability to cope up.
What are the causes of CFS?
There are no known causes of CFS, but there had been theories that either one of the following factors can cause the condition.
• Viral infection
• Psychological stress, including depression, anxiety, and emotional trauma
• Problems with the immune system
• Hormonal imbalance
However, recently, there have been studies linking CFS and declined mitochondrial functions.
What is mitochondria?
Mitochondria are organelles that are found in every living cell inside the body, except the red blood cells. They are known as the “powerhouses of the cell” where it generally takes glucose and oxygen from the bloodstream and burnt to produce the energy needed by every cell.
In order for the entire body to survive in every day’s work, the mitochondria have to function well to produce energy that every cell need in order to function well too. However, if every mitochondrion inside the cell starts to decline (quality and activity), every cell in the body starts to lose its function causing various health problem including extreme chronic fatigue.
Does CFS have a cure?
CFS does not have an approved cure since its origin is still unknown; however, there are supplements that can help reduce or provide relief to CFS symptoms – supplements like Mitotrax.
MitoTrax is a mitochondrial support supplement that can help treat various mitochondrial problems and serves as a potent energy optimizer.
Why do you need MitoTrax?
If you are currently suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, below are the top two reasons why you have to start using MitoTrax:
- MitoTrax contains high levels of four key ingredients:
- ALA – Alpha Lipoic Acid acts as one of those enzymatic “cofactor” which is essential for mitochondrial functions. Also, it acts as a potent antioxidant, helping to the body to eliminate cell-damaging free radicals, oxidative stress, and helps boost physical, mental, and emotional health.
- ALCAR – Acetyl-L Carnitine is an essential amino acid that plays a crucial role in energy production. Plus a high level of safe dose of ALCAR can act as a potent antioxidant too. Also, it helps restore mitochondrial functioning.
- MitoTrax is an All-In-One Supplement
The mitochondrial support supplement is formulated with science to help people boost their energy, promote the healthy aging process, and helps you restore focus on your daily activities.
There are a lot of good reasons to use MitoTrax, especially for people who are suffering from CFS. All you need is to visit a reliable website to fully understand more about Vitamonk’s MitoTrax.